Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Victoria Beckham Bob?

I was kind of thinking about getting a bob like hers. Any pics? Advice? Should I go for another haircut? Im 13. Light brown hair, blue eyes, glasses, i only wear them on RARE occasions. (if that helps)Newer pics would be nice. :]]



Victoria Beckham Bob?

I LOVE that haircut! If I had straight hair I would get that cut in a heartbeat. Make sure that if you get that cut you go to a stylist who is really experienced in precision cutting. That type of graduated bob has to be cut just right or it will look like a "soccer mom" cut. (ok no pun intended!)



I say go for it. It's a great cut!



Victoria Beckham Bob?

That hair cut is wild, I watch a video on how to cut it, I would just google victoria beckham, and see what kind of picture you kind find (every angel; front, back and each side) then bring them in to an EXPERIENCED hairdresser.



Victoria Beckham Bob?

http://www.hairpedia.com/celebs/victoria...



There are more pics of her on the site. Just type her name in the search box but not for google...for hairpedia.com and then search. I like it...It's bold and not boring at all. GL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++