Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair extensions?

I have a short bob %26amp; was wondering if anyone had experience with hair extensions (temp ones). Did you like them? About what did you pay? How long did it take to get them put in %26amp; how long did they last?



Hair extensions?

i had called a local beauty shop to get hair extensions when my hair was cut off,(the stylist chopped away more than she should have, as usual..) b/c i thought, well, i am not a superficial person, but this is driving me insane, ive had long hair for five years, and now i have a bob... so maybe i could get some to extend it past my shoulders. i figured because of the size of the city, a population of 27,152, it would probably be around 3-400 dollars. well i called up and the cheapest price was around a thousand, but they used real hair, and the same method that celebrities use..so i looked on the internet. they have some extensions of real hair for around 300 dollars. and fake 100 dollars. so what you could do. get a clip where you can wear it half-back or a ponytail. but if you want it to be more real.. find out if a beauty shop would use your extensions instead of their own.. and most good hair extension last about 6 months..



Hair extensions?

i live in la and i go to designer spa for my hair so it was pricy about 250.00 but thats really not that bad I LOVED THEM



Hair extensions?

All hair extensions are temporary. Which ones are you talking about? There are clip-ins and there are tracks. There are also the kind they glue into your hair but I hear it very damaging. All salons vary from price. If you're talking about hair extensions, as in not clip ins, they usually cost from around $100 - 500 (in my area anyway). With the type celebrities get I imagine they cost more. But the clip-ins are probably really cheap. I think they're supposed to last about 3 months and then you have to go in to get them tightened every 6 weeks or so depending on how fast your hair grows.



I haven't actually ever used hair extensions but I have read some articles.



Hair extensions?

yes i loved them i payed only 90 dollars i got them to my butt cheeks and they lasted till bout 3 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++