Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Extensions - big hair help!!!!!?

I really need 'hair help'.



I have been using hair extensions for the past 3 years. I have tried them all, or almost - braiding, weaving, glue, keratin ones, clip in...All of them end up damaging the ends of the hair. I have began using them to add extra lenght - i already had long hair- and ended up using them having my own hair much, much shorter than when i started. My hair is good and strong and is becoming stronger once i left the glue extensions, but i can't see myself in any other way except the long hair. I'm a long hair girl. I need some kind of attachment that will let my own hair freely growing and that doesn't look odd like those butterfly clips with pony tails with synthethic hair.Is there any other attachment that will let my own hair grow strong and that i can use every day including in beach or swimming pool??????



Please i need help!!!I look incredible good with long hair and look like a little kid with the short - midlle bob i have now !!!!(i'm 29!!!)



Hair Extensions - big hair help!!!!!?

You should consider the lace front wig. Its the biggest rage among women who are loosing their hair or have thinning or hair that is breaking off. Weaves and extensions are very damaging to the hair. Lace front wigs does not come in contact with your natural hair as far as putting extra stress on the hair. The lace front wig fits onto your head outside the perimeter of your natural hair scalp, creating a natural hair line with the illusion of hair growing right from your very own scalp and adhered with 2 sided tape or a medical based glue. You can wear your wig up to 4 weeks before removing it with a special solutio that lifts the lace wig right from around your hair line. You can wear the hair up and back away from your hair. You can also part it in any direction. Have you seen Tara Banks or Beyonce's hair? Well, that's exactly what they're wearing. I too wear lace front wigs and my hair has grown over 4 inches since Feb 07. Honestly!! The hair is 100% human remy hair and comes in all textures and lenghts. You can also go swimming and exercising without any problems. No more trying to blend hair with your natural hair trying to create that natural look. You will be so happy with your new look as I was. You treat it just like your very own hair. You pick everything about your custom lace front wig. It is also the best choice to make these days. In the long run, you will also save so much more money and will have healthier hair because of it. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++