Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My friend wants to cut her hair! I think it's a bad idea!?

One of my freinds wants to get a bob, since alot of people we know have gotten it look great with it she wants to get it too. (She likes to follow the crowd.)



She has a round face and is really big. her skin tone is dark chocolate.



With the bob she also wants to get blond highlights. I really dont think the blond highlights would look good with her skin tone and the bob will make her head look bigger.



She also wants to her her hair done by my mom (who is a licensed professional cosmotologist) which kinda scares me cause if she doesn't like it she might think that my mom did a bad job. I'm confident that my mom can do a good job since she's experienced (20 years) but it's just weird.



What should i do before she ruins her hair (my friend is very sensitive and crys SO easily)?



I'm sure my mom might tell her that its not a good idea but she's the kind of person that will still do it just to be like everyone else...



My friend wants to cut her hair! I think it's a bad idea!?

You have to let her make, her own decision. Let her know in advance. You warned her against hairstyle. So, don't take it out on your mom. If she does not like hairstyle. Bobs look cute on fat faces. But from your description, I can tell you know about hair. And , you have already factored in her body type. The complexion of her skin is not matching the highlights. Convince her to do a longer bob. With that new reddish-orange bronze color. That looks nice on brown and dark skin girls. Look at the vivacious red and the red hot rhythm. http://www.softsheen-carson.com/?c=37%26amp;ca... This pic of kelly clarkson would be cute on your friend. She has a chubby face. http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Image:Kelly_c...



My friend wants to cut her hair! I think it's a bad idea!?

You're right about it looking bad. If she has a round face and is bigger, it is going to make those two things stand out more. But it's her hair, and if she really wants to do it, there's not a whole lot you can do about it. Maybe find some pictures of hairstyles that you think might look good on her and try to change her mind.



My friend wants to cut her hair! I think it's a bad idea!?

Hmm, well maybe show her what it will look like by going to seventeen.com and using their hair saloon (its free!!)



and then if she still doesnt change her mind maybe show her pics with different hair styles that are similar but will look better, or maybe you get your hair cut some cute way and tell her to get it done like yours!



My friend wants to cut her hair! I think it's a bad idea!?

Talk to your mom and tell her to talk her out of it. Im astylist to and run into these situations alot and Im up front an honest. I'll tell them "I dont think its a good idea,but I have something in mind that will be better, lets be a trendsetter and not a follower and that goes with color and everything. I might give them some blond but it would be "Caramel Blonde". Your mom knows how to handle it if not let her see my reply....Hope I helped....



My friend wants to cut her hair! I think it's a bad idea!?

Let her do it - I would love to have a concerned friend like yourself - you sound wonderful - but honey, if she ain't going to listen to your genuine advice then let her go - be the one to tell her told you so!!!! Na just kidding you sound too good a friend to throw that back at her



but honestly don't worry - hairs hair it will grow back



My friend wants to cut her hair! I think it's a bad idea!?

maybe if you can ask her to get a wig in that style. Maybe once she sees herself in the mirror and sees how a bob does not flatter her she will change her mind



My friend wants to cut her hair! I think it's a bad idea!?

Whatever you say to her, regarding how you think it may look, will be taken in the wrong way. Tell her that even though your mother is a great hairdresser,you don't feel right with her doing your friend's hair because if something doesn't go quite right, you would feel guilty.



Put it all on yourself and leave your opinion of how you think it will look out of it.



My friend wants to cut her hair! I think it's a bad idea!?

It does sound like a bad decision.



Pep.



My friend wants to cut her hair! I think it's a bad idea!?

worry about your hair your friend probably not as ugly as you. thanks for 2 points tho. LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++