Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm about to get my hair cut...and I don't know if I should?

Okay...I have never had my hair cut before...only ONCE before..and that was just the ends...i never knew i needed it cut. i'm 13 now..with severly damaged hair. and the new growth looks so good...ive been working on it....and its taking forever for the damaged hair to grow out so i can cut it off...and still have a good length of hair. but tomorrow my dad is taking me to get my hair cut...btw, im biracial...so my hair is kinda hard. my hair is a TINY bit past my shoulders when curly but when straightened it goes about 2-3 inches past my shoulders...now i either wanna get my hair cut to my shoulders...or kinda like Jessica simpsons...ima keep my hair straight all the time. so yeah. im not geting my hair into a STYLE...just cutting it off...not a bob or anything. but would the jessic simpson style look good on me? i have like an indian skin tone....and a heart shaped face. and brown eyes. also...should i go to a black hair care stylist to get my hair cut...or it just doesnt matter?



I'm about to get my hair cut...and I don't know if I should?

I had the same problem you did. I had not gone to a get my hair cut in 3 years when I finally did. I didn't want to do anything special so i just went with some nice layers. If your afraid that it won't come out the way you would like it to, don't go with anything to fancy. Oh, and please don't put off cutting your hair, you will regret it later.



I'm about to get my hair cut...and I don't know if I should?

Yes, go to a black hair care stylist and have the stylist recommend what would be the best for you. Best Wishes!



I'm about to get my hair cut...and I don't know if I should?

I am going to get my hair cut too . . . and my hair is also curly. It is up to my jaw-line but due to sickness it is falling out so I want to just take it all off at once. . . .. If your hair really needs it then go for it . . . .And try not to straighten it all the time, that tends to damage your hair even more . . .



Hope My Answer Helps You . . . .



I'm about to get my hair cut...and I don't know if I should?

since you have to get it cut why not go for a style? look in hair mags to see if you like anything good for you age. what about using a conditioner to help your hair improve? a leave in conditioner would be good and a deep conditioner would help you alot. where are you going to get the cut? ask you dad if you can get a style right for your age and going to get weekly deep conditioners while your hair grow out. ask other family members what can be done to help improve the condition of your hair ... like the women in the family



I'm about to get my hair cut...and I don't know if I should?

you should go to makeoversolutions.com and upload a picture of you to see all of the haircuts you could possibly get. When you are finished, print the picture out and show it to a hairstylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++