Sunday, June 20, 2010

Synthetic clip-in hair extensions?

I have a pretty short haircut...kind of a longer pixie (all strands are from 4-7 inches long). I wanted a new, longer look for the holidays and just for going out occasionally, so I started looking around for extension pricing. Of course, it's very expensive, and then I came across clip-ins...which are nice because I really just want occasional use. I've found some online that has gotten good reviews:



http://www.hairextensions.com/product.ph...



but I really want to make sure before I spend the money that they will work with my short hair. Someone mentioned that it worked with their short bob, but I don't know if mine is TOO short.



Has anyone had any experience with these extensions (or clip-ins in general) that has short hair? Would it be worth the (fairly good) price of 51$ just to try it out?



ANY help is appreciated. Thanks!



Synthetic clip-in hair extensions?

those are good anything from the site is good i have in real human hair clip in's and i made them myself i spent all together about 40.00 bucks i bought the hair extres tion on wrefted track and went to sally's and bought the clips and the weaving thread and a needle and i sewed the clip onto the extesntion taht's what i did and it was better and lots cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++