Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guys how do you like a girls hair?

long or short. Blonde or black or brown...etc. layers or a bob or bangs...etc. curly, straight, wavy? How?



just courious. And I know alot of other girls are to.



Guys how do you like a girls hair?

Ummm... I like them to have hair, hehe. But seriously... I don't like when they over do it, but straight is fine..



Guys how do you like a girls hair?

it varies with the male. me personally i like long, black hair either straight down her back or in ponytails. preferably pony tails. but remember it varies with the male.



Guys how do you like a girls hair?

It depends on the girl, find a nice style that suits your face shape and try not to change too often, we don't need that much variety. Personally I'm mad about braids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++