Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you have a bob hairstyle?

if so how do you JAZZ up your hair on a day where you dont want it just looking straight, sleek %26amp; shiny?



do you put clips in or what?



I'm after some top ideas thanks in advance



Do you have a bob hairstyle?

Sure do!. It's the best hairstyle I have ever had. I like to straighten mine at the ends and put the sides behind my ears - that makes it look like a short hairstyle!. I also put pretty slides or grips in one side. Oh, and I take the fringe back - twist it and put on of those little grips in the top to hold it in place.



Do you have a bob hairstyle?

NOPE



Do you have a bob hairstyle?

Also no



Do you have a bob hairstyle?

Make your hair poker straight with straighteners and run wax through your hair with your head upside down, when you tip your head back up the proper way your hair with look jagged and a bit spiky.



Either put a diamante slide in one side of your hair or wear a really thin simple hair band!



funky



Do you have a bob hairstyle?

I flip it up and do put some clips on the side sometimes.



Do you have a bob hairstyle?

yes ido usally id o something differnt everyday if you want differnt you can do a lot of styles



Do you have a bob hairstyle?

I might braid it, put twisits in the front portion, slick my hair straight back, spike it, part my hair in the middle, to the side(left or right), put glitter in my hair, streak certain portions of my hair with a bold hair color, clips, bobbie pins, and pin it to the side. Color just the tips of the hair. flip it, or curl it.



Do you have a bob hairstyle?

I usually just put a head band on or some clips.



Do you have a bob hairstyle?

i have a bob too, i would probably just use gel in it!



Do you have a bob hairstyle?

i tong it, barrel curls

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++