Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I hate my hair. How come it never does what I want?

It's cut in a bob and one side flips out, one side flips out and don't even get me started on the back. I use a blowdryer, a flat iron and I've tried a million products and it still looks like crap. Please give me some tips. I'm going out tonight and am going to see people from highschool.



I hate my hair. How come it never does what I want?

Try using a different shampoo and conditioner, sometimes the chemicals in certain shampoo make your hair look more curly/wavy/frizzy, experiment. Good luck!



I hate my hair. How come it never does what I want?

well you can pull it up and make it look really cute like the hair style in my avatar then it will help with you hair flipping problem



I hate my hair. How come it never does what I want?

Ugh!!!! I totally know what you mean, when my hair was in a bob, I have very very thick hair btw..It also did that. I used a round brush to either flip it in (or out) while blowdrying it. That helps, and so does a curling iron when all you're all dry. Try not to tuck it behind your ears, no matter how tempting because that (at least for me) causes the one-side-does-this-the-other-does something else thing.



I hate my hair. How come it never does what I want?

I know how you feel I have the same problem...I got so annoyed with my short bob that I got expensive hair extensions put in. Long hair is actually easier to style than short. My suggestion would be that your hair is too wavy to have a bob, so you should probably grow it out in a long pretty, wavy style that will work with your hair, it will be a lot easier to do and more natural looking. In the meantime if you're going out for a special night, pop in to the hairdresser's to get a wash, blow out, and have them straighten it. It should only cost about 50 bucks, and in some hair salons its complementary. Hairdressers somehow always manage to get your hair pin-straight, I wish I knew their secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++