Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Please recommend a hair gel! (for my specific situation)?

I have shortish very fine wavy hair. I wash and wear my hair back off my forehead but the gels and mousses so far leave it REALLY DULL. I mean it goes from blond/ash/blond to really really dull dark!! YUCK. I tried a bit of hairspray and that was okay but it is so sticky. My hair basically is cut in a simple wash-n-wear, unstructured wavy bob. What can I use? A little dab after shampooing, push back and go? Please tell me of a product YOU USE that is not dulling and not super sticky! HELP!!! When I use nothing my hair is shiny and pretty but gets in my face and does a bit of fly away too. I NEED THIS FOR WORK PLEASE to get the hair out of my face but not looking like crap. Please name product specifically so I can go buy it. :-)



Please recommend a hair gel! (for my specific situation)?

l'or鑼卆l professionnel tecni. art a-head glue(鎷?.50), and tecni. art full volume extra mouse (鎷?.50), they are affordable and fantastic!!! oh, and the gel or "head glue" smells of coconut



Please recommend a hair gel! (for my specific situation)?

i was in a wedding And the hairstylest put AEROSTYLE hair mousse in my hair it really will stay and its not sticky at all.



Please recommend a hair gel! (for my specific situation)?

I think shockwave would be great i use shock i got short black hair it makes me look cool by putting shockwave gel on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++