Thursday, November 26, 2009

A while back, in June, I got the Rhianna "inverted bob", and now...?

I am letting it grow out. It was my experiment with short hair, and I've decided I prefer long hair. I didn't hate it, I just...prefer it longer.



Anyways, now that it is growing out, it looks pretty ackward. The longest part, in the front, is a couple inches past my shoulder. In the back, where the shortest part was, its right at my shoulders,maybe just a couple centimeters longer.



It just looks ackward, I think. Like nobody would just cut their hair this length with this style.



Am I wrong?



Either way, I am trying to grow it out, and wondering if there is a way I can cut it so it doesn't look so wierd now and while it continues to grow out, without loosing too much of my length, or if I should just let it be.



Thanks.



:)



A while back, in June, I got the Rhianna "inverted bob", and now...?

actually my hair is like that. the front is up to my collar bone and the back goes a little bit past the end of my neck and i have side bangs. it doesnt look weird and i just got it cut like that. i have very straight hair as it is but i use a 1" flat iron to style it.



first i shampoo and condition my hair.



then i dry it straight with a hair dryer.



then i use a 1" flat iron to flip it in or out at the bottom depending on which way i want it.



then i straighten my bangs to the left.



last, i spray hair spray into my hand and run my fingers through the ends of my hair so it stays.



hope this helps (:



A while back, in June, I got the Rhianna "inverted bob", and now...?

u could let it be if i don't wanna cut it but i suggest u even it out a little if it really bothers ya



A while back, in June, I got the Rhianna "inverted bob", and now...?

In all honesty you will probably have to cut it to make it even %26amp; then let it grow from there. Good luck I've been there!



A while back, in June, I got the Rhianna "inverted bob", and now...?

you can get it slighty evened out so it doesnt look so "awkward". then wait 2 or three weeks for it to get long enough to even it out completely. But next time when choosing hairstyles based on stars know that those stars usually have a whole beauty team to fix there hair and make it perfect so whatever looks great on them probubly wont look as great on you. (Its the sad truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++