Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is 'long hair'?

My hair is to the end of my shoulders. Some of my friends have bobs, which I call short, but most of my long-haired friends let their hair down to the end of their shoulderblades. I like to consider my hair to be long, but my friends call it short. Are they right?



What is 'long hair'?

i own a salon and this is how i determine short medium and long for each individual client.



short = shorter than clients' hand



medium = hand lenth



long = longer than the hand



how long is your hand?



typically medium is about collar length with layers. without layers is long.



extra long is past the bra strap. (extra 30 bucks)



What is 'long hair'?

Pfft, no wonder hair cuts cost so much and there aren't any decent styles for long hair (4 hands length), long is longer than your hand indeed. Report It



What is 'long hair'?

Short hair is above the sholders. Mid is to or just below the sholders and LONG is past the butt Report It



What is 'long hair'?

hand length is from finger tips to bend in wrist.



there are awesome styles for long hair if you have an awesome hair stylist. and the detailing after the cut and style is what costs so much-not just taking off the ends Report It



What is 'long hair'?

somewhat i consider long hair lower back, when it is leat down, but that might just be me.



What is 'long hair'?

No, I think your hair is more long than short...if that makes sense :)



What is 'long hair'?

No that's shoulder- length hair. Long is past that and on down your back..



What is 'long hair'?

short- down to chin



medium short- chin to shoulder



medium- shoulder to 2 inches past



long- past medium



but who cares, if you want to call it long, call it long!



What is 'long hair'?

I would consider your hair short.



What is 'long hair'?

I'd say shoulder length is short, below armpit is medium length and down to the waist is long.



What is 'long hair'?

If you look at hairstyles, they always have:



very short- off the collar



short above shoulders



medium- shoulder length



long- to shoulder blades (usually the bottom from what I can tell



very long- past that AKA me.



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/



http://gallery.hairboutique.com/



What is 'long hair'?

I belive shoulder lenght(?) hair would be considered 'medium'. Long would, in my opinion, be long enough so a ponytail goes past your neck.



What is 'long hair'?

Long hair goes down to your lower back. Your hair is not short it is shorter than theirs. I consider short hair like a boy hair cut.



What is 'long hair'?

nooo IM ASIAN AMERICAN AND I HAVE LONGHAIR THAT TOUCHES MY BUTT BUT I WOULD CALL YOUR HAIR MEDIUM LONG :)



What is 'long hair'?

I think anything below the top of the shoulder is considered long. So, yes your hair is long



What is 'long hair'?

well, stylists list it this way: if it's above the shoulders then it's short, below the shoulders is long and bra-strap length and longer is ulta long.



What is 'long hair'?

to the end of ur shoulders isnt short if it wuz past the middle of ur back then yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++