Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to get a razor cut bob. Any suggestions?

I have shoulder length hair with side swept bangs. My hair is boring and unsatisfying. I have never had my hair cut short so i am wondering... What are some ups and downs of having short hair?



I want to get a razor cut bob. Any suggestions?

i love razor cuts!%26lt;3



short hair is great



you can get extensions %26amp; all



it's easier to take care of short hair too!



the downs, well i don't think you can style your hair all like that if you had short hair, but who cares?



I want to get a razor cut bob. Any suggestions?

if you r unsure of that hairdo then try to find a website were you can see the haircut befor you go and get it...i tried it and found the perfect cut for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++