Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rihanna's Bob HairCut???

Hi..i was thinking about getting a haircut just like hers!!!but am not sure how it would look on me..my face is average size and i'am thinkin about dyin my hair jet black...and putting some highlights in it too...i have carmel skin...soo would jet black look good on me too..(it has so blue it too)??? so if anyone has the haircut or knows anyone with it plz let me KNOW!!! THaNK YOU!!!



Rihanna's Bob HairCut???

That would work. Just dont add the highlights to it because jet black with high lights wont work.



Rihanna's Bob HairCut???

I think it would look fabulous! If Rhiannas doesnt suit you, the stylist can alter it a bit so it suits you. I think it will look fab. I love bobs. I have one too! *pokes avatar*



Rihanna's Bob HairCut???

yeah i think it would look really good as Rihannas hair styles are fab!



Rihanna's Bob HairCut???

That sounds awesome, but be careful with the highlights. Don't go with blond or anything.



Highlights always look best if you choose a shade about 2 shades lighter than your hair color, but don't do anything more drastic than that.



Rihanna's Bob HairCut???

I think it would look great on you but look, here is the classic bob that would look better on you. But i like the idea of dying your hair jet black!



http://www.haircentric.com/gallery/d/751...



Rihanna's Bob HairCut???

I actually have Rihannas Bob Haircut. I love it, it's very easy to maintain, and I get alot of compliments on it. I have it two-tone, black on the bottom, blonde on top. I love it. Just a warning with the black, black is very extremely hard to get out, so if you're gonna do it, make sure that's what you want. If you're not sure, maybe you should go with a darker shade of brown first, and see if you like that. I think you should go brown with caramel highlights, that'd be hot.



Rihanna's Bob HairCut???

I think it would



I want to do that same haircut



I have Afro-hair So I'm not sure If it would work Because i straighten my hair all the time :S



If You Have Msn Or Summat We Can Talk To Each other And give each other Tips



Please Answer Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++