Thursday, November 26, 2009

Posh bob (Pob) advice please :c)?

Has anyone with naturally wavy/curly hair had this haircut done and do you regret it? Was it manageable or did you have to straighten it with an iron everyday?



I have curly/wavy hair but NOT tight corkscrew curls. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :c)



Here is a link to the cut I am talking about:



http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2006/...



Posh bob (Pob) advice please :c)?

I have had that hair style in the past, wayyy before any of the celebrities had it ... and I have very loose waves. It was managable for me, I did have to straighten it every morning but it was so easy because it was short. I liked it.



You can put L'oreal Hot Straight in your hair before blow drying and straightening, its great for bobs because it makes your hair very sleek, soft, and shiny and also helps make it easier to straighten, and it also protects your hair from the heat.



Good luck!



Posh bob (Pob) advice please :c)?

I have slightly wavy hair usually and yes i have to straighten it with a round brush and hair dryer every 2nd day or so, it doesn't take that long as if you had long hair though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++