Thursday, November 26, 2009

How come my hair doesn't stay straight when I straighten it?

My hair is cut in a bob and I like to straighten it. I bought a cream that works with the heat of a blow dryer and straightner and use it according to the directions. After about 2-3 hours, my hair is back to the way it looks before I styled it....one side flips out, the other side in, I have a weird looking cowlick close to the back. It just looks so messy and like I rolled out of bed but with nice make-up on. I just want nice looking hair that stays put for atleast an evening out. Please help me I'm going to start dating again soon!!



How come my hair doesn't stay straight when I straighten it?

I have wavy hair and mine does that sometimes. Usually it happens when I've tried to straighten my hair when it's still has moisture in it from washing it. If you've ever gone outside in a lot of humidity and your hair frizzed, it's the same effect. You could also try blow drying with a round brush or paddle brush.



How come my hair doesn't stay straight when I straighten it?

use a paddle brush and avoid humidity! Report It



How come my hair doesn't stay straight when I straighten it?

make sure your straightener is hot enough.. and i dno if you know this but you can also get your hair straightened at the hairdresser and it stays like that for months.. and also try japanese branded straighteners.. they're real good.. for me it is.. maybe you need to wash your hair in the morning.. let it air dry.. straighten while your hair is kind of moist but not too dry..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++