Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I make my hair look thicker? it is in a Bob, & quite thin?

I've done the Rollers! hair thickeners! pleasehelp



How can I make my hair look thicker? it is in a Bob, %26amp; quite thin?

try blasting your hair dye with a dryer but with your head upside down and use thickening mouse



How can I make my hair look thicker? it is in a Bob, %26amp; quite thin?

The best thing for you to do is to wash your hair and when you blow dry it bend over and tilt your hair while drying it with the blow dryer. when you sit back up your hair will be puffed out a little style as desired and at some hairspray to hold it.... depending on which type of hair spray you use will determine whether or not if your hair is hard or still thick looking but moveable..... .. if this doesnt work try teasing your hair alittle.. Best of Luck!!!



How can I make my hair look thicker? it is in a Bob, %26amp; quite thin?

A layered cut can help the appearance of thin hair.......I recommend Nioxin 3 Shampoo (gold top) ask your hairdresser................fantastic product , coats thin hair and makes it look much thicker.



How can I make my hair look thicker? it is in a Bob, %26amp; quite thin?

try some volumising mouse and other volumising products



How can I make my hair look thicker? it is in a Bob, %26amp; quite thin?

Ok, I suggest you use volumising shampoo, conditioner and mousse. L'oreal heat responsive mousse is quite good. Tilt your head upside down as you dry. Once it's dry, use a brush to backcomb the crown or anywhere else you feel it's too flat (using a comb will cause more damage than a brush). Use a comb to smooth your hair once you're finished, being careful not to undo all the backcombing. Fix with a firm hold spray. Very sexy!



How can I make my hair look thicker? it is in a Bob, %26amp; quite thin?

I have an inverted bob cut and my hair is stick straight, fine and somewhat thin. I am the poster child for hair products. I use Kenra hair care products. I wash with Kenra shampoo for color treated hair. Then I towel it and use Kenra spray on, leave in conditioner because regular conditioners tend to weight my hair down. I use styling gel, styling mousse, and root lifting spray before blow drying. Then I lightly lightly spray Kenra #25 hairspray. Everyone thinks my hair is really thick, but it all an allusion with the right products.



Also having your hair highlighted or color treated will add texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++