Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cut my hair or extensions..what do you think?

i've really been thinking alot lately about getting my hair cut into a bob but then im not sure..i have been growing my hair for awhile now and i am really starting to like it, its just past my shoulders..but im so impatient when it comes to growing my hair! I also have a full straight fringe, not sure if this will suit the bob eiether. My formal will be coming up soon and i'm not sure how i will style it on the day if i do get it cut into a bob, theres not many options. so..what do you think? If i wanted to get professional extensions, how much would this cost? Is it a good option?



Cut my hair or extensions..what do you think?

If i were you i would just be patient. The bob would be uber cute at first but it would probably get old really quick. It will take it only about 3 to 4 more months for it to grow like 3 more inches. hair grows faster in the summer because of the sun :)



Cut my hair or extensions..what do you think?

I would just wait for your natural hair to grow but if you cant wait have it cut into a bob. Hair extensions can sometimes look tacky and they damage your hair unless they are the clip in ones....x



Cut my hair or extensions..what do you think?

Well...



I think guys usually prefer girls with long hair...



I cut my hair once when I was bored and it went really short :O...



So I bought some extensions for 鎷?5 (full head)



They are clip in but very easy to put in!



I bought some non human ones the other day because they are cheaper but they got really knotty!



Im confused because ive heard people say extensions are like 鎷?00 or more!



Oh well.



GO WITH EXTENSIONS!



Cut my hair or extensions..what do you think?

Cut o Extensions? Those 2 things r totally different. I suggest cutting it. It's healthier. If u do extensions split ends will b seen and it doesn't look pretty. Maybe u can cut the split ends and then do extensions. Or just leave ut the way it is and do highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++